1. To be eligible for the 2014 Geberit Prize, the Houses Awards entry must feature a Geberit concealed cistern and flush plate or the Monolith slimline cistern.
2. The maximum prize pool for the 2014 Geberit Prize is $2100, comprised of up to 7 individual prizes valued at $300.
3. To be considered, you must check the box confirming that the “Project uses product from Geberit”, when completing your Houses Awards entry, by the Houses Awards closing date. Late submissions will not be accepted.
4. The 2014 Geberit Prize will be assessed on the following areas;
- Presentation and aesthetics within the context of the final building/room design.
- Originality in product integration within the building/room design.
5. Entrants for the 2014 Geberit Prize may be contacted for further information on the Geberit product specified and used in the submitted project.
6. To confirm eligibility, photographs of the Geberit product used in shortlisted projects may be requested.
7. Geberit reserves the right to publish details (including photographs) of successful entrants (the winners) in all publications and communications.
8. The 2014 Geberit Prize jury will consist of 2 Geberit representatives and 1 representative from the architectural industry.
9. The Geberit jury’s decision is final. Geberit is not able to provide individual feedback on entries.
10. Winners of the 2014 Geberit Prize will receive their Houses Awards entry fee reimbursement at the conclusion of the competition.