Geberit Pluvia Roof Drainage THE POWER OF SIPHONIC PERFORMANCE
Fewer pipelines, better performance
Geberit has been setting standards for roof drainage for decades with the Geberit Pluvia siphonic roof drainage system. Geberit Pluvia drains roofs efficiently and reliably, even under the heaviest rainfall. Benefits of Geberit Pluvia include:
- Fewer roof outlets due to the high discharge rate.
- Increased planning flexibility by saving on stacks.
- Maximum use of space due to horizontal pipelines without slopes.
Sophisticated details, high-quality system components and Geberit as your partner, ensures safety, durability and smooth operation.
The right technology ensures a better result Siphonic roof drainage
- More compact construction and an ergonomic design for all Geberit roof outlets compared with predecessors.
- New rotating lock bar for easy installation and maintenance.
- Extra-long Geberit HDPE straight connector for higher insulation thicknesses.
Simple planning and calculation
Geberit ProPlanner software with plug-in for Autodesk® Revit® for hydraulic calculation.
Complete BIM data available.
to Geberit BIM
The perfect solution for a wide range of roof structures
Example 1: For concrete roofs with bitumen roof foil, Geberit Pluvia has an extra-large contact sheet to provide a better connection.
Example 2: Lightweight roofs benefit from the low static load thanks to Geberit Pluvia. The long connection pipe allows even high insulation thicknesses to be overcome.
Example 3: Thanks to its compact design, Geberit Pluvia is also suitable for installation in gutters.
Example 4: For weight-bearing concrete roofs with bitumen roof foil, the height of Geberit Pluvia can be adapted with a supplementary set.