Geberit inlet and outlet valves Small change, great effect
The valve for all circumstances
There is no need to replace older exposed cisterns just because an inlet or outlet valve is defective. After all, there are appropriate Geberit inlet and outlet valve systems not only for every older Geberit concealed cistern manufactured since 1964, but also for exposed or other cisterns from numerous manufacturers.
For every older Geberit concealed cistern manufactured since 1964, there is a suitable conversion set for converting from a single flush to a stop-and-go flush or dual flush (1978 and newer).
Save water immediately
The conversion to the new, water-saving technology can be finished in no time. A family of four could save 20,000 litres of water per year compared to an old single flush system. The replacement work can be carried out without producing dirt or noise for the customer.
geberit inlet and outlet valves
Geberit FORS Inlet Valve Installation
Geberit Fors Bottom Inlet valves - Genuine Geberit spare parts ensure quality and longevity.
- Bottom inlet valve 1/2“ 10-1000Kpa (222.100.00.1)
- Bottom inlet valve 3/8“ 10-1000Kpa (222.101.00.1)
Geberit IMPULS380 Inlet Valve Installation
Geberit Impuls380 Inlet valve - Genuine Geberit spare parts ensure quality and longevity.
- Back/Side inlet valve 1/2“ with back nut (222.012.00.1)
- Back/Side inlet valve 3/8“ short nipple Brass (222.011.00.1)
- Back/Side inlet valve 3/8“ long nipple Brass (222.026.00.1)
- Back/Side inlet valve 3/8“ with flex hose also for concealed cisterns (222.013.00.1)
- Old style replacement inlet valve kit (222.018.00.1)