Geberit inlet and outlet valves Small change, great effect
The valve for all circumstances
There is no need to replace older exposed cisterns just because an inlet or outlet valve is defective. After all, there are appropriate Geberit inlet and outlet valve systems not only for every older Geberit concealed cistern manufactured since 1964, but also for exposed or other cisterns from numerous manufacturers.
For every older Geberit concealed cistern manufactured since 1964, there is a suitable conversion set for converting from a single flush to a stop-and-go flush or dual flush (1978 and newer).
Save water immediately
The conversion to the new, water-saving technology can be finished in no time. A family of four could save 20,000 litres of water per year compared to an old single flush system. The replacement work can be carried out without producing dirt or noise for the customer.
One valve that does it all The Geberit type 212 flush valve
The Geberit flush valve has been included in all Geberit Omega concealed cisterns since 2023. Its discharge behaviour well suited to all ceramics, and the flush volumes can be ﬂexibly adapted as required. Its compact design facilitates quick installation and removal via the service opening of the cistern.
The flush valve is backwards compatible with all Geberit concealed cisterns in the Sigma series (UP300) up to year of manufacture 2001, the Omega series up to 2014 and the Delta series up to 2006.
Type 212 flush valve at a glance:
- A single flush valve for all Geberit Omega cisterns
- Slim and compact for easy installation and removal
- Large flush volume with flexible settings for 4, 4.5, 6 and 7.5 litres
- Small flush volume with flexible settings between 2 and 4 litres
- Suitable for Sigma concealed cisterns up to year of manufacture 2001
geberit inlet and outlet valves
Geberit FORS Inlet Valve Installation
Geberit Fors Bottom Inlet valves - Genuine Geberit spare parts ensure quality and longevity.
- Bottom inlet valve 1/2“ 10-1000Kpa (222.100.00.1)
- Bottom inlet valve 3/8“ 10-1000Kpa (222.101.00.1)
Geberit IMPULS380 Inlet Valve Installation
Geberit Impuls380 Inlet valve - Genuine Geberit spare parts ensure quality and longevity.
- Back/Side inlet valve 1/2“ with back nut (222.012.00.1)
- Back/Side inlet valve 3/8“ short nipple Brass (222.011.00.1)
- Back/Side inlet valve 3/8“ long nipple Brass (222.026.00.1)
- Back/Side inlet valve 3/8“ with flex hose also for concealed cisterns (222.013.00.1)
- Old style replacement inlet valve kit (222.018.00.1)