Geberit HDPE Robust resistance no matter what
TRUSTED NAME IN DRAINAGE TECHNOLOGY
Over 1 million commercial and industrial buildings around the world, including hospitals, laboratories and schools, have installed Geberit HDPE drainage and rainwater solutions. This real-world experience, coupled with more than 35 years of knowledge based on extensive research and development, is your guarantee that Geberit HDPE solutions deliver the latest technology for hydraulics, easy and secure installation and environmentally sound credentials.
THE PROFESSIONALS FOR THE DIRTY WORK
Geberit HDPE discharge pipes are suitable for a multitude of application ranges in building drainage, roof drainage, in industry, in commercial or laboratory facilities, for placement in the ground or casting in concrete.
- Resistant to around 95% of all standard alkalis, acids and chemicals.
- Suitable for long term exposure of temperature up to 80°C, with short term exposure up to 100°C.
- The pipes and fittings withstand shocks, drops, impacts or short-term pressure without breakage or permanent deformation.
GEBERIT HDPE APPLICATION
- Building drainage
- Conventional roof drainage system
- Siphonic roof drainage system
- Land drainage system
Geberit HDPE is suitable for casting in concrete.
Many good reasons for Geberit HDPE
Geberit HDPE assortment
|Nominal width (DN)||Dimension d x s (mm)|
|30||32 x 3|
|40||40 x 3|
|50||50 x 3|
|56||56 x 3|
|60||63 x 3|
|70||75 x 3|
|90||90 x 3.5|
|100||110 x 4.3|
|125||125 x 4.9|
|150||160 x 6.2|
|200||200 x 6.2|
|200||200 x 7.7|
|250||250 x 7.8|
|250||250 x 9.7|
|300||315 x 9.8|
|300||315 x 12.2|