Geberit Sovent ECONOMICAL DRAINAGE OF HIGH-RISE BUILDINGS
The flow-optimised Geberit HDPE Sovent fittings facilitate an inexpensive layout of stacks in tall buildings. They enhance the pipe capacity several times over and dispense with the need to install a parallel ventilation pipe.
Geberit Sovent can be used as part of the Geberit SuperTube System
- Outstanding discharge rate of 12 l/s in the dimension DN 100 and 17 l/s in the dimension DN 150.
- Patented flow guidance.
- Allows a relatively small pipe dimension of DN 100 to be used even in many high-rise buildings.
- Saves money and space in the pipe duct thanks to fewer and smaller dimensioned pipes.
- Can be combined with the Geberit HDPE drainage systems.
INCREASED DISCHARGE CAPACITY IN A COMPACT DESIGN
- Water in the discharge stack meets water from the floor pipe.
- Rapidly changing pressure situations without additional ventilation would lead to empty suctioning or blowing of the discharge stack.
- Additional ventilating pipe required.
GEBERIT HDPE SOVENT FITTING
- The design separates the water of the stack and floor pipe.
- Pressure compensation takes place within the stack.
- Small stack, no additional ventilating pipe required.
- Saves costs and space.