Geberit tools for drainage systems well-thought-out, reliable machines
Geberit HDPE pipes and fittings can be joined by either butt welding or using electrofusion sleeve couplings for a tough, robust, 100% water-tight, leak-free joint. Geberit offers a range of modern, highly efficient welding tools for this purpose.
GEBERIT TOOLS FOR HDPE PIPES AND FITTINGS
GEBERIT ESG 3 ELECTROFUSION WELDER
The Geberit ESG 3 Electrofusion Pipe Welder is used for the joining of Geberit HDPE pipes and fittings in a safe and efficient manner.
- Can weld the full range of Geberit HDPE pipes and fittings from 40mm right through to 315mm diameter.
- Simultaneous welding of up to three electrofusion couplings at once on pipes 110mm diameter and below, saving time onsite.
- Remote control facilitates installation work.
- Robust design for job site protection.
- Can be operated with a generator thanks to built-in overvoltage protection.
GEBERIT ESG LIGHT ELECTROFUSION WELDER
The Geberit ESG LIGHT Electrofusion Pipe Welder is a light and compact unit used for joining Geberit HDPE pipes and fittings. It is particularly suited to installations where access is difficult such as in trenches or congested service zones.
- Can weld Geberit HDPE pipes and fittings from 40mm to 160mm diameter.
- Lightweight and compact for easy transport.
- Easy to operate with single button activation.
- Robust impact resistance cushioning for jobsite protection.
- Minimal maintenance for added longevity.
- Not compatible with generator.