Geberit Pluvia roof drainage
The power of siphonic performance
Fewer pipelines, more performance, more useable space
Geberit has been designing and perfecting siphonic roof drainage systems since the 80's. Today Geberit is a world leader, with Pluvia siphonic drainage systems having been installed in more than 30 countries. Geberit has more than two decades of experience in the Pacific region. Some of the most ground breaking architectural designs have been made possible thanks to Pluvia siphonic technology. Large roof areas can be drained using fewer pipes and simplified hydraulic designs, releasing architects from the restrictions of conventional roof drainage systems.
Maximise usable / saleable space and minimise costs without compromising quality:
- Pipes flow full under negative pressure
- Cost effective with fewer pipes and smaller pipe diameters
- Space saving due to smaller pipe diameters, smaller duct sizes
- Fewer underground pipe connections, roof outlets and downpipes result in high savings in labour and materials
- Rainwater travels at high velocity, maximising the discharge capacity and reducing the risk of blockages
- Greater design freedom and flexibility, maximum use of space due to horizontal pipelines without slopes
Technical support and priceless warranty provided
Geberit and Reece have been supporting plumbers, builders and designers in Australia for almost 20 years. Reliability and trustworthiness are key factors when it comes to supporting large projects. Geberit and Reece work together to provide the product, technical support and installation advice for any siphonic roof drainage project at every phase. Hundreds of projects have been successfully completed in Australia demonstrating that siphonic drainage has significant benefits over conventional roof drainage.
For long term piece of mind, Geberit will provide warranties on Pluvia projects installed to the correct specifications.
Geberit's ProPlanner software makes design of siphonic drainage systems easier. Geberit also provides BIM data for Autodesk Revit with Revit files for all components used in Geberit Pluvia siphonic drainage systems.
The right technology ensures a better resultSiphonic roof drainage
New range of Pluvia outlets
- Standardised design for the most common outlets - 12, 19 and 25 L/s.
- Simplified product range, making design and selection simple and easy: 1 type for roofs, 1 type for gutters.
- New compact outlet design is easier to handle and install.
- New rotating lock bar makes installation and maintenance quicker and easier.
Geberit Pluvia outlets can be installed on a wide variety of roof types. They can be fastened to the roof and are suitable for use with all types of waterproofing systems.
Geberit Pluvia gutter outlets have a compact design for use in gutters from 300mm.
- All outlets are factory tested. Quality and performance are guaranteed.
- High efficiency design allows large roof areas to be drained quickly with fewer outlets.
- Standardised sizes and parts make planning and installation easier than ever before.
- Rotating lock bar sealing allows quick and easy installation and maintenance.
Pluvia siphonic drainage uses Geberit HDPE pipes and fittings
One system from the roof to the in ground stormwater connection. Perfectly matched components ensure the system is balanced and functions flawlessly. Using high quality materials ensures durability and cost effective operation.
- A tried and tested Geberit HDPE piping system for long term performance and durability.
- A totally sealed system. Extremely robust welded joints.
- Impact, UV and corrosion resistant material.
- Robust material and high connection strength makes it suitable for negative pressure and offer high velocities.
- Suitable for casting in concrete.
- Withstands extreme temperatures.