Geberit building, roof and trade waste drainage
A quality choice
Your drainage needs covered from the top down
Drainage can involve a lot more than just moving liquids. Geberit have invested over 35 years in the research and development of technical solutions for drainage systems.
Geberit has a solution to fit almost every situation from the domestic bathrooms to industrial trade waste. The pipes, traps and fittings form a permanently sealed system for life with simple interfaces.
How does Pluvia siphonic roof drainage system work?
Geberit has been perfecting the technology behind the Pluvia siphonic roof drainage system since the 1980s. Today, Geberit is a world leader in siphonic roof drainage, with millions of outlets installed globally. Some of the most ground breaking designs have been made possible with the use of Pluvia. This has been achieved by draining large roof areas using minimal discharge pipes and simplifying hydraulic designs.
- Geberit Pluvia is a siphonic roof drainage system.
- Offers numerous advantages over conventional roof drainage systems
- Reliable and economical, it affords architects maximum design freedom
Technical support with 40 years experience
Geberit has invested in local technical support specialists to assist hydraulic consultants, plumbers and builders in the design and installation of Geberit products. Thanks to the in-house product development and research in the field of hydraulics, customers have access to Geberit’s comprehensive market and technology expertise. Reliability, proven performance and trustworthiness are key factors when it comes to supporting complex projects. Geberit provides quality assurance, transparency and support, with our product experts available at every phase of the project:
- Hands-on product training
- Geberit Design software (ProPlanner) training
- Assistance with tender preparation
- Consultation on application suitability
- On-site technical support
- For long term piece of mind, Geberit will provide warranties on projects installed to the correct specifications.
Geberit ProPlanner: a program for success
Geberit supports builders, developers, architects, hydraulic engineers and plumbers with the in house software, Geberit ProPlanner, for planning and designing siphonic systems. Geberit also offers parametric BIM (Building Information Modelling) data and a plugin for hydraulic balancing the system directly in Autodesk® Revit®.
Economical alternative to conventional drainage pipes
The aim of the development of Sovent fitting was to substantially increase the performance of the multi-storey building drainage system. Sovent provides an economical and high-performance alternative to conventional systems by eliminating the need for a parallel ventilation pipe and reducing the diameter of the stacks, which results in considerable cost savings. The special form branch fitting, which was originally patented by Geberit, reduces the pneumatic pressure fluctuations in stacks preventing the siphonage of traps.
- Developed for stacks in high-rise buildings
- Prevents the stack from filling completely at the floor connection
- Ensures the return flow of air in the stack and branch discharge pipe
- Additional ventilation ducts are no longer needed
- Provides a discharge capacity of up to 12 l/s.
The preferred choice for trade waste
Light weight, yet incredibly strong, Geberit HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) piping systems is ideal for trade waste and drainage applications.
With a high resistance to chemicals and heat, Geberit HDPE is particularly effective when used in laboratories, commercial kitchens, food preparation areas and for areas with a high concentration of grease or chemical waste.
- -40°C to 80°C (100°C if short burst)
- High chemical resistance
- UV stable, impact resistant
- Low surface tension which reduces blockages
- Welded connections remain water tight for the life of the building
- Impact resistant - Suitable for underground/in slab/car park installation
- Quality fittings for easier, more reliable installation
- Sizes from 40 – 315mm
- Recyclable material, meets green star requirements
Trusted name in drainage technology
Over 1 million residential, commercial and industrial buildings around the world, including hospitals, laboratories and schools, have installed Geberit trade waste and rainwater drainage solutions. This real world experience, coupled with 40 years of knowledge based on extensive research and development, is your guarantee that Geberit HDPE solutions deliver the latest technology for hydraulics, easy and secure installation and environmentally sound credentials.
Quality is our culture
We rigorously test all new prototypes. Our laboratories are able to simulate a productʼs service life of 50 years in just 3 months, through the application of thorough testing. Only the best survive and only then is a product ready to carry the Geberit brand.